Friday, January 23, 2009

Wait, I don't get it


You know what? I’m not going to say ‘Welcome to my blog!’ because everyone does that. The problem with welcoming people to a WEBPAGE is that you’re giving them the impression that it’s a nice friendly place with campfires and grief counsellors and dogs and stuff.

Instead, I’d like to let you all know that this is a webpage that may be updated regularly with tales of my heroic exploits (lol) and random thoughts (wtf). If for some wacked-out reason you find this page entertaining, I wish you luck. For the rest of you, AHGLGAH.

The main reason I started this is because right now it is ridiculously bloody hot and I can't sleep. Between sweating like a dog (ie: through the bottom of my feet) and death by electric fan, I'll take my chances and sweat like the dog pictured above.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the rants, and welcome to the world of the Interwebs, where things are still a pain in the arse.

    ReplyDelete