Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey bro I heard you like photos

... so I put a photo on your photo so you can photo while you photo. *sigh*

Anyway the entire point of this post (besides starting in the worst fashion possible: A MEME) is to announce to the internets that I did the "nostalgic housewife" thing and bought a digital photo frame. They were going cheap at this dodgy-ass little shop in Cabramatta. It was pretty much the only place where you could buy bubble tea, a mango, and a digital photo frame all in the one store. Pretty much like an asian Aldi.

Random asian attentionseeker proudly displaying the model of photo frame I bought. I wonder how they're operating WITHOUT BEING PLUGGED IN.

It's a pretty shitty one as far as digital photo frames go (They have ones that are wireless for god's sake) but I guess it does the job. I'll head to JB's in a few minutes to buy an SD card for it because 120MB of internal storage isn't fooling anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment